Friday 13 March 2015

friday~ friday~ gonna get down on fridayyy~

In another GREAT MOOD this Friday! Took some more pics!

Some adult (or adolescent) stray dogs that wander around... Looking for scraps, maybe?

This one was the cutest! She wanted to play so badly!!

Another one!

:') sooooo cuuuuute


I can't get over it. Too adorable. It was so difficult to leave them.

The walk home, on this very pleasant Friday afternoon!
  
The sun was painfully bright, but worth itttt. Me and my walk home... That collection of buildings and apartments is a district called Garaebi. (sounds like "kah-ray-bee" or "kah-lay-bee". The l/r sound is very close)

I should try and take something more high quality, but this is a nice little bridge (over the tiniest little river, haha) but behind me you can see more of Garaebi. I like the look of it. :)

This street is one of the main ones, just a few blocks down from my apartment. Down here, I can find all sorts of things! Where I get dumplings. Paris Baguette. The coffee shop. Lots of hair salons and pizza places and restaurants and jewelry stores and convenience corner shops - so many things. And all within 5, 10 minutes of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment