Wednesday 4 March 2015

PICTURESSSSS

OKAY so I went to a coffeeplace (which was REALLY Starbucks-esque) and synced my Dropbox on my phone, so I can access some pics - here are pictures from my first day at work!


This is the playground right outside my apartment! 

The first street I walk down...

The second street I walk down. To the left is a grocery store called EMart.

This is the main intersection. You can see at this part of town it becomes a little more open.

Mountain in the background. Those buildings with crosses I assume are churches, but if they are, their services are in Korean. I'm told a church with English services is another town over or so, so it might be a couple weeks before someone can show me how to get there.

Down the last big road before I reach the school. Those trees are cherry blossoms, I think, so in April it's supposed to be suuuuper pretty. I'll be sure to take more pictures at that time. :)

My desk at school! It's actually really comfy. You can see my Internet is wired by ethernet cable. Every teacher has a cubicle thingy, my fellow English teachers are all around in the same area. The students feel totally comfortable coming in here and checking things with the teachers - it's a really warm environment, I like it. :)

After school, the walk home...

Also on this same road on the way back home, it's a little farm-like, and greenhouses. (And at certain points it certainly smells that way too! haha. Well, manure smells the same in Korea as Canada...)

Oh, also, along the same route, there is a little fenced off area where someone has puppies and they are soooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment